The Baidwan and Malhotra families have been in Colorado for more than 20 years, and in 1998 they came together in their love for cooking to open Little India. Since that time, the two families have been serving Denver its most authentic fine Indian cuisine in a restaurant that has quickly become an area favorite. After all, there’s a reason Little India has been named “Best Indian Restaurant” and “Best Lunch Buffet” by local critics and Denver patrons for the past fifteen years. The sense of authenticity is undeniably evident in Little India’s atmosphere, where indian art and music accent the casual dining rooms. Then there’s the food: The Chefs who began their careers in Northern India, use only the freshest meats and ingredients and are known for mixing their own signature curry. A friendly, charming staff rounds out the dining experience at Little India-an experience that mingles exotic and simple tastes to unforgettable effect.
Now serving in four Denver area locations... Downtown, Central, South and West.
• Voted Best Indian Restaurant & Best Lunch Buffet -by Westword Readers for
the past 15 years straight!
• 5280 Magazine Top of The Town Award - Every year since 2002!
• Insite Denver - Best Indian & Best Lunch Buffet
• Rocky Mountain News - Top Lunch Buffet - 2004, 2005, & 2006
• City Search - Best Indian Restaurant - 2004
• Top of the Rocky - Best Indian Food –2005 & 2006
• Denver Post Dining Guide - Best Indian Food - 2004, 2005, & 2006
• Denver’s Channel 7 A-List - Best Indian 2012, 2011, 2010 (Top 5), 2009, 2008, 2007 (Top 5)